Jana is an attorney concentrating her practice in the areas of Family Law (including DCS Cases), Protective Orders, and Expungements.
Jana is also a Registered Domestic Relations Mediator. She has experience working with parents and guardians in family law cases a volunteer at the Viola J. Taliaferro Family and Children Mediation clinic at Indiana University Maurer School of Law.
Jana understands the challenged clients face when confronted with a legal dispute and is motivated to deliver exceptional legal services to her clients to allow them to move forward in their lives.
Jana earned her Bachelors of Arts degree from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. She received her Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Maurer school of law in Bloomington, Indiana.
- B.A.- Indiana University Bloomington with Distinction
- J.D.- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Pro Bono Service Award
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Indiana Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association